Friday, August 23, 2013

The World I Write In

Just a little explanation of the world I write in. Some people may not like my writing for whatever reason. If you don't that's up to you. I just want to explain a little about how I think when I write.

For my erotic stories, I tend to keep the setting in the now, but I expand a little. I ask myself questions to get to the more exciting points of the story. What if my characters could do and possibly get away with whatever they wanted? What if they thought that, but got caught? Depending on the story, and the character, I ask a lot of questions about the world around them, not just what they would do.

The world that comes out in my story is a world that is much more tolerant than the world today. Some things are overlooked, while others are still looked upon as taboo. And even those taboos are okay if played out in a certain way. You might just see a horny woman that has sex with anyone. In reality, I just enjoy bending the rules.

Would I do this stuff in real life? No, probably not. I write the way I do to get those deep fantasies and desires out into the open and get them out of my head. It's not healthy to keep things pinned up inside. Certain things just have to come out: anger, rage desire, sarcasm. Holding back could lead to an explosion later, like a soda can that's been shaken, if punctured, it will explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment